1 Reply Latest reply on May 6, 2014 6:46 PM by A.T. Romano

Photoshop Elements 12, travailler sans connexion ?

Centaurys

Après avoir réinstallé mon système d’exploitation (Windows 7 Pro 64 bits), j’ai réinstallé Photoshop Elements 12, or je constate que je ne peux plus me servir du logiciel si je ne suis pas connecté à Internet. C’est extrêmement frustrant. Je ne comprends pas, car ce n’était pas comme cela auparavant et avec la même version de Photoshop Element 12. Est-ce que c’est normal ? Comment faire pour travailler sans se connecter à Internet ? Aussi depuis cette réinstallation et la dernière mise à jour, les menus déroulants des outils (par exemples «Forme impressionniste» ou autres) s’affichent momentanément pour disparaître aussitôt, sans me laisser le temps de choisir un des éléments de la liste. Pouvez-vous m’aider ?

• 1. Re: Photoshop Elements 12, travailler sans connexion ?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Centaurys

The translate button on your message is not working so I went to Google Translate to view your question

After reinstalling my operating system (Windows 7 Pro 64-bit), I reinstalled Photoshop Elements 12, or I find that I can not use my software if I'm not connected to the Internet. This is extremely frustrating. I do not understand because it was not like this before and with the same version of Photoshop Element 12. Is this normal? How to work without connecting to the Internet? Also since the relocation and the last update, the drop tools (for example "Form impressionistic" or others) appear momentarily disappear immediately without giving me time to choose one of the elements of the list. Can you help me?

Your thread has been posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum (video editing). Since you are working with Photoshop Elements, you should post your question in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum (photo editing).

Photoshop Elements

You can post your thread in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum or wait for a moderator to see your thread here and move it from here to there.

Note that it clearly states in the Tech Specifications for the programs Internet connection is required for product activation.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 & Adobe Premiere Elements 12 for Mac, Windows, PC - Tech specs.

But, please clarify...

a. Are you connected to the Internet, but cannot activate the product because you are getting a message that says you do not have an Internet connection

or

b. You need to activate your product and you definitely do not have an Internet connection

Thank you.

ATR