• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 7, Chrome browser: keep getting "update your flash player" when trying to purchase season ticket on lcfcdirect.com. Have to join queue of 100s for hours before eventually reaching the critical screen. Never had this problem before on this site. Ch

New Here ,
May 07, 2014 May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7, Chrome browser: keep getting "update your flash player" when trying to purchase season ticket on lcfcdirect.com. Have to join queue of 100s for hours before eventually reaching the critical screen. Never had this problem before on this site. Checked player I had (v.12), so I downloaded and enabled Flash 13 - but site still says it requires me to update my flash player. Now at a loss, please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome uses its own built-in Flash Player; to update it you need to update Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the tip. I've updated Chrome, checked the player is installed and enabled and that it is the latest version. All to no avail; having joined the queue to get on to the website, at number 598, and,   after an eternity,  reaching the critical page, back it comes.... "Please update your flash player and try again"

Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines