3 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2014 8:51 PM by JJMack

why does this update disapear for cs6?

Giovannivolontè Level 1

hi

why does this update disapear for cs6?

2 weeks ago was avaible , but now it's gone

i did not update because i did not what is it Shareonbehance 1.0.3 ...

i upload a screenshot of the same update for cc

screenshot 1222.jpg

• 1. Re: why does this update disapear for cs6?
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

When an update is installed it no longer shows as an available update for is installed.  No updates should normally be shown when you use Photoshop menu help>update.  You should see all products are up to date.. In that pop-up window click on Preferences to see which Adobe Products you machine is set up to look for updates.

Capture.jpg

• 2. Re: why does this update disapear for cs6?
            Giovannivolontè Level 1

hi

i did not install it (the update)

it did disapear

and the update preferences are like yours

• 3. Re: why does this update disapear for cs6?
              JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Which version of CS6 do you have installed?  There are at least three version of Photoshop CS6 that I know exist.  The Subscription version its current update version is 13.1.2, The Macintosh perpetual version it current update version is 13.0.6 and the Windows perpetual version its current update version is  13.0.1.3 however the .3 will not show in the popup window for menu Help>About Photoshop or the CS6 splash screen. Also ACR Update 8.4 applies to CS6  ACR 8.2.1 is for Photoshop CC only. You did not state what Update disappears. "This" is no identification,  This updated web site also messes up image. View the following image in a new tab or window to see the actual image so its readable.

Capture.jpg