• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download Coldfusion 9.x .NET integration service installer?

New Here ,
May 07, 2014 May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CFOBJECT to call a .NET dll and the server responds with "DotNet side does not seem to be running". I am using CF 9.0.1. .NET is installed and running as a service. I saw on a forum concerning this exact issue that I need to uninstall my current .NET service, then re install it. However, I cannot find the installer for CF 9's version of the .NET integration service. I do see .NET integration installers for CF10 and 11, but not 9.

Where can I download the CF9 version of the .NET integration service installer?

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have similar situation. Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just moved a CF 9 installation to a new server and I had the ColdFusion_901_DotNetIntegration_WWEJ_win.exe installer from my original install.  Please let me know if you still need it and I can get it to you through Dropbox or some other means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks jb20147. Last month I contacted Adobe Support and they have sent me the installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation