2 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2014 3:10 PM by 6Dragon

nonprofit with international offices looking into creative cloud

6Dragon

Hi!

We are a nonprofit publishing company and we have translators all around the world in several different languages. I am trying to find the best solution for us to all work together using the same software.

I thought CreativeCloud for teams would be the best way to go, but when calling sales I had little luck in understanding our options.

If there is someone who has the time and interest in helping to find a solution in what appears to be uncharted territory (?) I'd be most grateful.

My sincere thanks for your time and consideration -

Jacob

• 1. Re: nonprofit with international offices looking into creative cloud
          John Waller Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Doesn't sound like a particularly unique question but can you elaborate on your requirements a little more?

Which Adobe software would the non-profit be using throughout the organisation?

How many users? Located where?

Any specific workflow requirements?

• 2. Re: nonprofit with international offices looking into creative cloud
            6Dragon Level 1

Thanks John!

For the teams we'd only need to use InDesign CC, Illustrator CC and Photoshop CC.

Including our main office, there would be 13 users (1 user per international location and 2 at our main USA office) - located in: United States, Mexico, Argentina, Spain, Serbia, Taiwan, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Japan and France.

No specific workflow requirements other than that they could use the programs independent of one another. (Although, considering the wide span of time-zones we could potentially have some accounts used by more than one worker).

Does this give you enough info?

Thanks again for your response!