1 Reply Latest reply on May 7, 2014 2:53 PM by A.T. Romano

How to silence the music from an instant video?

gretisadobe

When You make an instant video with adobe premiere elements options like celebrations, birthdays or weddings, How can you silence the music that comes with the video ant put your own music? I have downloaded my music but it still sounds the other music of the instant video.HOw

• 1. Re: How to silence the music from an instant video?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

gretisadobe

What version of Premiere Elements are you working with and on what computer operating system is it running?

For now I will assume Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

In the Expert workspace, go to and click on Instant Movie Tab at bottom of workspace in order to bring up the "Choose a movie theme dialog".

After you select the Instant Movie Theme, click next.

At this point, you should see the Presonalize Movie Dialog.

Customize the various settings, including Music.

Personalize IM.JPG

An alternative way might be to let the Instant Movie go to completion with the Theme's music. Then right click the finished Instant Movie on the Timeline and select Break Apart InstantMovie. Then edit the Instant Movie, including deleting what you do not want and inserting you own music.

The Premiere Elements version number and the computer operating system on which it is running should help us to customize the response further.

Please let us know if any of the above worked for you.

Thanks.

ATR