2 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2014 1:38 PM by mjaaes

Impossible to update my subscription . ID Spanish but Currently in the UK

mjaaes

Hello...

I´m trying to update my plan to become a basic using form central. I have my ID but apparently I cant go forward the webpage , as they say my ID is Spanish and I am currently living in the UK.

Any ideas?

Thanks !!!

• 1. Re: Impossible to update my subscription . ID Spanish but Currently in the UK
          Drewy62 Adobe Employee

The billing address associated with your Adobe ID must be in a Formscentral supported country. Additionally the credit card must be issued from a supported country. Can you please check that these are both true for your Adobe ID and let us know if you still have a problem upgrading?

Andrew

• 2. Re: Impossible to update my subscription . ID Spanish but Currently in the UK
            mjaaes Level 1

The point is that I do have UK credit card, but apparently my ID was " issue" in Spain. I do have an Spanish credit card as well, so this shouldn´t be a problem. The thing is that I´m not able to upgrade because my ID is Spanish and I´m in the UK.

This doesn´t make sense at all to me. Any other ideas?

Best

Pepa

El 08/05/2014, a las 17:19, Drewy62 escribió:

Impossible to update my subscription . ID Spanish but Currently in the UK

created by Drewy62 in FormsCentral - View the full discussion

The billing address associated with your Adobe ID must be in a Formscentral supported country. Additionally the credit card must be issued from a supported country. Can you please check that these are both true for your Adobe ID and let us know if you still have a problem upgrading?

Andrew

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6365655#6365655

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in FormsCentral by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

Pepa Ambrosio Albalá

Candidata Doctora

Depto. Economía, Sociología y Política Agrarias

Universidad de Córdoba, España