1 Reply Latest reply on May 8, 2014 2:10 PM by jcanepa

My report doesn't fall on the 1st section of my survey.  Can this be changed?

Murielle dido

My report doesn't fall on the 1st section of my survey results.  How do I include all the responses? It is showing section 3.  Also, can the report be formatted.  There are too many pages in the responses.  Is it possible to change the page to landscape and make the question longer to make the report on less pages?

• 1. Re: My report doesn't fall on the 1st section of my survey.  Can this be changed?
          jcanepa Adobe Employee

To see all of the report tiles use menu Insert-> All report tiles.  You can then remove any tiles you do not want to see by clicking on the Trash Can icon that appears when you hover your cursor over that tile (see screen shot below). 

To change the way the tile appears you click on the Customize Chart widget that appears when you hover the cursor over the tile.

To change the page layout, click on the Print button.  In the resulting dialog set Paper Orientation to Portrait.  Click the OK button.  Then dismiss any follow on dialog to cancel the printing.  You will now see the page in the Portrait Orientation.  It may be helpful to click on menu View-> Print Layout View before doing these steps.

Screen Shot 2014-05-08 at 2.08.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-05-08 at 1.53.48 PM.png

--

Jeff Canepa

Software Quality Engineer

Adobe Systems, Inc.

jcanepa@adobe.com