4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2014 12:49 PM by jrombold

How Do I Verify a Second Email Address for Form Central

guycooper

I set my Adobe Account up with a primary email, but I want my form responses to come to a different email. How can I verify a second email address.

Here is what Adobe says...I'm not sure I fully understand this process.

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-4371

Thanks Team!

Guy

• 1. Re: How Do I Verify a Second Email Address for Form Central
          jcanepa Adobe Employee

In order for an email address to receive responses, there must be a FormsCentral account that uses that email address.  An address is verified by logging into the email address in question after configuring the new FormsCentral account.  An email is sent to the account and you verify the account by clicking on a link in the email.  Once this is done the account is verified.  The steps are:

1. Create a new FormsCentral account using the second email address (can be a Free account)
          2. Log into the second email account and click on the link within the email that FormsCentral sends for verifying new accounts
          3. When creating forms in your primary account, you can now add the second address as a recipient for email notifications.

--

Jeff Canepa

Software Quality Engineer

Adobe Systems, Inc.

jcanepa@adobe.com

• 2. Re: How Do I Verify a Second Email Address for Form Central
            guycooper Level 1

Thanks Jeff!

Will the secondary email be seen by the recipient when they receive the confirmation email.

Thanks Again!

Sincerely,

Guy

Sent from my iPhone

• 3. Re: How Do I Verify a Second Email Address for Form Central
              jcanepa Adobe Employee

I'm afraid I do not quite understand the question.  Using the workflow outlined in my earlier post a form filler would fill out the form and click submit.  An email notification would go out the email accounts listed in the Email Notifications preferences.  Each recipient of an email notification will get a message addressed only to them. 

Does this help?

-Jeff

• 4. Re: How Do I Verify a Second Email Address for Form Central
                jrombold

Jeff:

I am looking to do the same:  Reply to form submissions from an alternative email address rather than my primary.  I've looked at your replies and this seems straightforward however has Adobe changed its subscription model?  You say to " Create a new FormsCentral account using the second email address (can be a Free account)" however are there any "free" accounts with FormsCentral anymore?  If not is the only way around this to subscribe to the basic level?

thanks,

jr