I have taken a look at your form and resolved the issues. What was happening is that each of your pages has fields with the same name (in particular Done). In the drop down list of fields that is in the Navigate to Page dialog displays all of the form fields that occur before the current Page Break. In the list you had selected the first instance of Done in each case. What I did was select the last listed occurrence of Done. I tested the form (without submitting any data) and it is working as you had hoped.
If you wish, you can remove me as a Co-author now.
Software Quality Engineer
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Thanks so much…!