2 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2014 5:22 PM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements 9 won't work

nomis2josh1

My premiere elements 9 won't start. it says that I need to download a new copy of the adobe application manager. I did this and updated my information and it still says the same thing. Also, I deleted the program from another computer, but i forgot to deactivate it. What can I do? Every time I try to install it onto a new computer it says I can not because it is on the limit of computers.

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 9 won't work
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Select a topic, then click I STILL NEED HELP to start Premiere Elements chat

-http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=premiere-elements

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 9 won't work
            A.T. Romano Level 7

nobis

You should be able to get help from Adobe via its Adobe Chat under the topic of "Serial Number Issues or Activating My Product" group.

Contact Customer Care

I am not sure if John's link included the topic, so I am posting the link hopefully with topic pre set.

Althought Adobe offers this type of free assistance related specifically to too many computers with the same purchased serial number, Adobe has not been offering program troubleshooting unless you have the current version which is 12 (with or without a fee).

Are you working with the 9.0.1 Update of Premiere Elements 9?

From where did you download the Adobe Application Manager? When you did the download and install of the Adobe Application Manager, did you do so with the antivirus and firewalls turned off?

Please supply more information about your Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 situation, and we will customize a Premiere Elements detailed troubleshooting scheme for you to consider.

Thanks.

ATR