3 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2014 11:16 AM by John T Smith

Elements Everywhere - by Subscription

John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

There is no link to click for more information right now, and no pricing listed that I can see, but Elements is now... or will soon be... available by subscription

There is, of course, no information on the future of non-subscription versions... but the CS6/Cloud "experience" makes me think that Elements 12 MAY be the last non-subscription version

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 - Buying guide

• 1. Re: Elements Everywhere - by Subscription
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

As far as I know, John, Adobe is going to continue to make Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements one-time purchases. There are not current plans to turn them into subscriptions products.

• 2. Re: Elements Everywhere - by Subscription
            A.T. Romano Level 7

John T. Smith

I see what you mean

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 - Buying guide

There is a Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements Everywhere product in a current Adobe online product comparison.

Just guessing, but I am wondering if this "Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements Everywhere" is some sort of pitch for Adobe Revel and its use beyond the free level, something like photoshop.com plus where subscriptions were involved.

ATR

• 3. Re: Elements Everywhere - by Subscription
              John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

With no clickable link to find out what the 3rd feature is (bottom of the page) there is no way right now to know exactly what is going to be added to the Photoshop/Premiere Elements bundle... and there is no pricing to know if it will be low enough to entice people to pay a monthly fee instead of buying the bundle outright

What I will say, based on the problem questions in the Cloud forum (which are, of course, only a tiny percentage of all Cloud users) is that once the new bundle is actually available, there will be some number of questions here (or in a new forum?) asking how to get the download and install to work... which will create a new kind of mess, unless some Adobe staff monitor this (or new forum?) to answer the new kinds of questions