1 Reply Latest reply on May 11, 2014 5:05 AM by Ned Murphy

convert swf/fla

fransman_83

I have a problem with Flash converting. I have a one swf file that will not open in Adobe Flash. The problem , however, is the following . I want to edit swf file and to access the fla file , I use Sothink decompiler where I convert the same Swf file to fla . When I convert the file in decompiler 7.0 , I get to choose which flash format , from 6.0 to 12.0, I want to use. what I choose for version does not seem to matter ( except that the converter nobody seems gone well ) , the result is a failure when I then made my changes in the fla file in adobe flash and want to save it to the swf in the same program. following text is displayed several times :
      The problem occurs when I want to save. Wrong to . Swf in adobe flash . following problems appear repeatedly :

/ Applications / Adobe Flash CS6/Common/Configuration/Component Source / ActionScript 3.0/FLVPlayback/fl/video/UIManager.as , Line 449 1120 : Access of undefined property PLAYER .

when I click on the error , I can edit the CONFIG :: PLAYER {

besides it is also shown :

/ Applications / Adobe Flash CS6/Common/Configuration/Component Source / ActionScript 3.0/FLVPlayback/fl/video/UIManager.as , Line 452 1120 : Access of undefined property AIR.

CONFIG :: Air {

I convert fla file in the PC and Opens the adobe flash in mac . but don't thinks that's the problem