I have the same problem (extension manager CC on Mac OsX 10.9.2). When I start the app the white clock appears... and nothing else... i can't do anything...
Please try to run EM as administrator firstly.
1. Restart your mac.
2. Run "/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app".
3. Input the following command then press "Return" key. Don't miss the double quotation marks.
sudo "/Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CC/Adobe Extension Manager CC.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Extension Manager CC"
4. Input password of administrative user then press "Return" key.
If it works, you can try to run EM in normal way.
If it doesn't work, please launch "/Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility.app" and repair disk permissions then startup Extension Manager.
Same here. Terminal and Disk Utility changes doesn't work. Please help.
Please generate log files and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. In Terminal window, run the following commands in turn:
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Extension\ Manager\ CC/
2. Open Finder, hold down "option" key, click menu "Go"->"Library" to go into hidden Library folder, then go to its subfolder "Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Log", check whether file ExManCoreLibLog.YES exists.
3. Launch EM.