• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ecommerce for mobile

New Here ,
May 12, 2014 May 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BC chat support has just told me BC does not support eCommerce for mobile site versions, so:

I have a desktop version of my site that sells products, then I created a mobile version to sell products, but when I access the site on my phone, all the pages use the mobile template except the products page--it reverts to using my desktop version.

Can someone please confirm this to be true, that you cannot order products from your phone with BC?

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2014 May 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot confirm that to be true. I've built sites that eCommerce works on phones - you should be able to order products from any device. Though I don't know why your site reverted to the desktop version, if you can post a link we can look to see what might be the issue with that. But I've just tested a dev site and my phone used the mobile templates all the way through the checkout process.

Chad Smith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a K.I.S.S method. in the overall Catalog layout did this  {tag_productlist,2,,25} works for mobile and desktop. good enough for me, but not everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines