4 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2014 2:58 PM by A.T. Romano

Music for Videos

ruiz525

Guys an off-site question.

Can you sugest me web pages where I can buy music for my videos? Based on categories, styles, sound effects, etc

I am doing a video clip for a race car...

Thanks

Roberto

• 1. Re: Music for Videos
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Roberto

As I recall, you are using Premiere Elements 12. Have you checked out the Music Scores and Sound Effects that come with that version?

As for online sources for music for video, I have not used any except for an occasional free offering from iTunes. iTunes music has a history of being problematic in Premiere Elements and may require conversion to .wav prior to use in Premere Elements.

Lots of "music for video" opportunities via the Google Search, but I have not worked with any first hand.

ATR

• 2. Re: Music for Videos
            ruiz525 Level 1

Thanks ATRomano

Yes I am using Premiere 12

I use a lot the endless music, but my customer wants some hard rock music. It is not my music choice do that is why I am asking for some web pages.

Thanks

• 3. Re: Music for Videos
              ruiz525 Level 1

ATRomano

Take a look to this web page named danosongs dot com

The concept to donate / credit I think is fantastic. Review the page.

Regards

Roberto

• 4. Re: Music for Videos
                A.T. Romano Level 7

Roberto

I went to the web site  and get the impression that this musician is a business man as well as a musician, each side of him complementing the other side of him.

There is so much there. Did you find any titles that sounded like they were what you could use?

The alternatives of to credit or donate are interesting. The artist wins either way.

Please let us know of your progress.

ATR