- Why does one page have a different orientation than the others? If it is printed, you should keep all same size and orientations, exceptions only for pages which have different final sizes!
- You should set up you margins on the master page according where the text frames should be. But your frames are somehow laying on your pages without any relation to the margins borders.
- When you add an odd number of pages—it doesn't matter how—, it will shuffle succeeding left pages to the right, right pages to the left. That is how it is, except if you keep spread together or you don't allow to shuffle pages.
- If you want to adjust the content from a left page to a right page layout and vice versa you have to use either Layout Adjustment (correct margins are VERY important) or the new Liquid Layout Concept, good descriptions to learn this complex thematic are in the manual and in linked tutorial movies.
- If you insert a page based on a master it will use on the left side of a spread the left side of the master's spread and on the right side of a spread the right master's spread, if you grab the left or right side has no influence.
- Another influence comes from your text styles, used in keep options in paragraph styles. There you can determine that the paragraph style forces a headline to the left or to the right. Important with headlines in longer layouts.
- You should give your master more identifying names, not A-Master, B-Master, but like TIT-Titel, STA-Standard, but this is not the main problem here.
Have you ever seen a sheet of paper that didn't have two sides? In a printed document, paper pages have two sides, so you either need to add both sides by adding two pages to the document, or you have to shift the content to the other side of all succeeding pages if you add an odd number of pages.
It IS possible to force text to start on an odd or even page using the Keep Options in the paragraph style, but this works only in cases where the pages start with a new paragraph. It also adds a blank page, if necessary, to force the orientation, so there's really not any difference than if you always added your photo pages in even numbers.