1 Reply Latest reply on May 12, 2014 10:09 PM by Ashutosh.Nigam

PS cc 14.0 - upgrade to PS 14.2.1 fails with "update not applicable to you."

RB_Nielsen

adobe update PS failure.JPG

I have seen discussions in the forum on this problem, but so far found no solution that works for me.  I have uninstalled/reloaded PS several times following all the various suggestions that supposedly fix the problem - all to no avail.

Alienware mx14 i7chip, 8gigRAM, 1.5gigGNU-Nvidia 650

PS CC (3 mos old)

Originally loaded PS Cs6 trial that expired and cannot uninstall so finally deleted associated files in folder,  For what it is worth - Pr CS6 is loaded and Cloud shows update available that never completes successfully.

Any insight/help is much appreciated.

RB Nielsen

• 1. Re: PS cc 14.0 - upgrade to PS 14.2.1 fails with "update not applicable to you."
          Ashutosh.Nigam Adobe Employee

Hi,

It is very unfortunate that you are not getting the latest Ps updates.

Please confirm your Ps version from Help->About Photoshop and provide us with the following logs.

You can find them at:

Installer logs

For Mac:

Library\Logs\Adobe\Installer

For Win:

Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers

AAM logs

For Mac:

/Volumes/%Volume Name%/Users/%Username%/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0

For Win:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\AAMUpdater

You can zip all the files together and send us through mail (asnigam@adobe.com). This would help us in finding the root cause.

Appreciate your help. Apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
          Ashutosh