- What exact version of After Effects?After Effects CC (i don't know the version)
- Have you installed the recent updates? yes, i have installed all the updates of creative cloud
- What operating system? Windows 7 Professional
- If you are getting error message(s), what is the full text of the error message(s)? i don't get error messages, it crashes everything i do and than some seconds it returns normal
- What were you doing when the problem occurred? nothing, i sent a message here
- Has this ever worked before? If this worked before by doesn't work now, what has changed on your computer in the intervening time?yes it has. it hasn't changed nothing, i stasertes a new edit.
- Tell us about your computer hardware. Include CPU type and number of processor cores, amount of RAM installed, GPU, number of disk drives, and how any external drives are connected. i have a Intel Core i7-3770 CPU #3.40 GHz, 8gb of RAM and a GeForce GT 640.
- What versions of drivers for your graphics hardware do you have installed (including CUDA driver and driver for display adapter)?
- Do you have any third-party I/O hardware (e.g., AJA, Matrox, Blackmagic, MOTU)? i don't know where i can look.
- What kind(s) of source footage? When telling about your source footage, tell us about the codecs, not just the container types. For example, "H.264 in a .mov container", not just "QuickTime". ??
- Do you have QuickTime installed. (You should.) If so, what version? The answer should be specific, such as "QuickTime 7.6.2". I have the latest version of Quicktime, i don't know where i can look, i just installed it
- What other software are you running? skype
- Do you have any third-party effects or codecs installed? i have installed magic bullet, trapcode shine, shake, twixtor and twitch effects for AE
- Are you using OpenGL features in After Effects? i don't know.
- Does the problem only happen with your final output, RAM preview, or both? no, it only crashed while i'm rendering
- Are you using Render Multiple Frames Simultaneously multiprocessing? i don't know.
- Are you using the ray-traced 3D renderer? i don't know, again.
- If the problem is with output, give your exact output settings (both render setting and output module settings). Screenshots help. As i sayied, the output isn't the problem
- What is the exact sequence of steps that you are taking? -
You don't know if you're using the ray-traced renderer or not? Check your composition settings.
You don't know if you have any third-party I/O hardware such as AJA or Matrox? If you don't know, you probably don't have it. It's hardware for (among other things) previewing on broadcast monitors.
You don't know what version of AE you're using? When AE starts up, it tells you. If you miss it, go to Help>About and it'll tell you.
You don't know if you're using multiprocessing or not? Check your preferences.
You don't know what version of QuickTime you're using? Help>About in QuickTime will tell you.
You don't know if you're using OpenGL features in After Effects? Click on that link and read about it and maybe it'll help you figure it out.
When you say it "crashes", what do you mean? Usually when someone refers to a computer "crashing" they mean a program or the entire operating system stops working and they have to reboot the machine. You seem to be describing it freezing for a few seconds instead of actually crashing.