3 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2014 10:24 AM by tribule

CFLOCATION in Scheduled Task

philashby

Hi all,

I've got some code that validats and cleans data that a client will upload.  It works in 3 phases and I've got 4 separate files to process the data - the first initialises everything.  Phase 2 needs to repeat itself until their are no more validation errors (the initial sweep will remove some errors, which in turn may result in more errors, due to data dependencies).  I am using CFLOCATION to move between the phases once each is complete.

This works fine in the browser, but I want to run it as a Scheduled task, but when I run it as such, the CFLOCATIONS don't work

This is the basic setup

Initialisation ---- cflocates to phase1

Phase1 ---- cflocates to phase 2

Phase 2 ---- IF no errors, then cflocate to Phase3, else cflocate back to Phase2 for another sweep with a URL param to indicate it's not the 1st pass

Phase3 ---- all done.

Anyone have any ideas how I can achieve this if cflocation won't work?  I know I could set up each phase as a separate task and execute them at the end of the previous one, but the second and subsequent sweeps in phase 2 need to generate a different error, hence the URL param...?

Any help would be gratefully received!

Thanks

Phil