4 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2014 7:35 PM by A.T. Romano

Unable to add title between clips that requires download.

Emily Wrong

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 12 and have been unsuccessful in adding titles between clips that are downloaded content.

Need help ASAP!!

• 1. Re: Unable to add title between clips that requires download.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

emily

Please clarify your question.

Premiere Elements 12 Expert or Quick Workspace?

Are you saying that you have saved a title created in the Titler and saved to the hard drive as .prtl file and that you want to import that .prtl file into one of your projects so that appears inside the video frame?

If so, then, in Expert workspace, you want to import the .prtl with Add Media/Files and Folders/Project Assets from where you drag the .prtl to Timeline Video 2 above the content on Video 1. These details are applicable to you working in the Expert workspace. Are you? Or, are you doing this in the Quick workspace?

Do you really want to be adding titles between clips as a title page or do you really want to have the title displayed so that is appears in a video frame of the content below it?

We will be watching for your reply.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Unable to add title between clips that requires download.
            Emily Wrong Level 1

It's more of a slide show with photos and transitions between the photos.

I want to put the yearbook title between the groups of photos but every time I try I get a message that the content can not be downloaded.

Even when I go to make a quick movie with the comic book effect, unable to download content.

• 3. Re: Unable to add title between clips that requires download.
              A.T. Romano Level 7

emily wrong

Thanks for the reply. I just need to have clarified a few more details.

It sounds like that you are trying to add the "Yearbook_hd_title" under Titles & Text Tab/HD Templates/Yearbook_hd_title.

This Title Template needs to have content download to get the title template to work. To do that, you right click the blue ban at the top right corner of the title template thumbnail and select Download Now and then wait. The process can be long. Is you Internet connection working and working well?

content.jpg

You say that you also have problems downloading content other than that under Titles & Templates. You mention Instant Movie choices as well.

Content download will depend on the Internet connection as well as the Adobe Server.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE11: No Content Disc - Content Downloads from Adobe

What browser are you using - Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome or something else? Is it a high speed connection?

Have you gone into the browser and cleared the Cache Web Content

(For Firefox latest version, Options, Advanced, Network and Cache Web content.)

Also, right click the desktop icon for Premiere Elements 12, select Run As Administrator. I am assuming that you are already running Premiere Elements 12 from a User Account with Administrative Privileges.

Please review and let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: Unable to add title between clips that requires download.
                A.T. Romano Level 7

emily wrong

Apparently Adobe has resolved its Adobe ID and password issues, and we all are able to exchange troubelshooting details again.

Have you had any breaktroughs with Content download from within the Premiere Elements 12 project? You mentioned problems with Instant Movies as well as Titles & Text in this regard. Were you successful in download any of the Content download - like Move Menus, Audio,....?

I will be traveling a lot until this coming Monday afternoon, but will try to get online several times during that period. If you post and do not get an immediate reply, it probably is just my travels and not Adobe regressing.

Looking forward to your results.

Thank you.

ATR