3 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2007 9:56 AM by Bobby_Walker

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO ADOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE???

Hendrawan_Nasroen
      Dear all

Can anybody assist me..to whom should i contact regarding Robohelp product activation...its becoming frustrating... we in HSBC Indonesia bought a robohelp package and was succesfully installed in my team computer. Due to organisation structure change, the previous person had to move to another section, along with the computer, so i have to transfer the robohelp installed in her computer to the new computer. I have been trying to contacting mmservice@adobesupport.com and previously was assisted by a person called Jervis. Here i attach my correspondence with mmservice@adobesupport.com. There you can see that it seems the service was stopped and I have never received any update from mmservice@adobesupport.com since 26 Jan 2007... AGAIN CAN SOMEBODY ASSIST ME!!???

-------------------

Any Update regarding this

Regards
      Hendrawan Nasroen
      Hendrawan NASROEN/MKT IMO/HBAP/HSBC
      09 May 2007 18:05 Mail Size: 28807
      To
      mmservice@adobesupport.com
      cc
      Andika RAHMAWATI/MKT IMO/HBAP/HSBC@HSBC, Diky RISBIANTO/GPA IMO/HBAP/HSBC@HSBC, Robert Edward SABANDAR/IT IMO/HBAP/HSBC@HSBC, APTechnician@adobe.com
      Subject
      Fw: BP [138146176] Macromedia customer service request - Product Activation

Dear Adobe Support

We believe this correspondence has been going on without result. Does this service support still exist?? Previously the service was OK but now.. It seems that this support department is vanished without giving us as a customer any update. We have to say that this is very frustrating!

Regards
      Hendrawan Nasroen
      Internal Branding Manager
      HSBC Indonesia

----- Forwarded by Hendrawan NASROEN/MKT IMO/HBAP/HSBC on 09/05/2007 14:58 -----
      02/04/2007 11:09
      To
      AdobeMMService <mmservice@adobesupport.com>
      cc
      Andika RAHMAWATI/MKT IMO/HBAP/HSBC@HSBC, Diky RISBIANTO/GPA IMO/HBAP/HSBC@HSBC
      Subject

Dear Jervis (Adobesupport)

Could you please advise the status of this query. We would need the service to be available ASAP

Regards
      Hendra

----- Forwarded by Hendrawan NASROEN/MKT IMO/HBAP/HSBC on 02/04/2007 08:47 -----
      MKT IMO/HBAP
      07/03/2007 10:07
      Phone No. 62 21 5246486
      Mail Size: 29331
      To
      cc

Subject
      Our Ref

Your Ref

Dear Jervis

We havent received any update on this query

regards
      Hendra

----- Forwarded by Hendrawan NASROEN/MKT IMO/HBAP/HSBC on 07/03/2007 10:03 -----
      MKT IMO/HBAP
      26/02/2007 08:45
      Phone No. 62 21 5246486
      Mail Size: 26314
      To
      cc

Subject
      RE: BP [138146176] Macromedia customer service request - Product Activation
      Our Ref

Your Ref

Dear Jervis

Sorry for delayed response as the new computer for my new team has just arrived

The installation id is

RHO13-881068-276104-257894-234567-527149-483805-734995-535344-92

could you please provide the activation code for this ID

Regards
      Hendra

26/01/2007 08:10
      Mail Size: 26519
      To
      Hendrawan NASROEN/MKT IMO/HBAP/HSBC@HSBC
      cc

Subject
      Our Ref

Your Ref

Dear Hendra,

Thanks for writing back.

To transfer, you can simply uninstall Robohelp from previous computer then install it on the new computer.
      You will then need to provide us the new 55 digit install ID similar to that of last time.
      We will then generate the activation code for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Jervis
      Adobe Customer Support

-----Original Message-----
      From: hendrawannasroen@hsbc.co.id [mailto:hendrawannasroen@hsbc.co.id]
      Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 6:20 PM
      To: AdobeMMService
      Cc: Fransisca_F/GPA_IMO/HBAP/HSBC@hsbc.asia
      Subject: RE: BP [138146176] Macromedia customer service request - Product Activation

Dear Jervis

Due to organisational structure change in our department, the person that currently handle robohelp will be transfered to another department, and she will bring along her computer to the designated new place. I will be having another new person together with a new set of computer.

Could you please advise us on how to transfer the robohelp software to the new computer, what is the requirement? for sure we will un install the software in previous computer

Please advise

Regards
      Hendra

12/01/2007 14:30
      Mail Size: 18728

To
      cc

Subject
      Our Ref

Your Ref

Hi Hendrawan,

Thanks for writing back.

As requested, here is your activation code for your Robohelp
      928253-865104-190102-319875-367759

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Jervis
      Adobe Cusotmer Support
      -----Original Message-----
      From: hendrawannasroen@hsbc.co.id [mailto:hendrawannasroen@hsbc.co.id]
      Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 3:40 PM
      To: MMService
      Cc: Fransisca_F/GPA_IMO/HBAP/HSBC@hsbc.asia
      Subject: Re: Macromedia customer service request - Product Activation

Please find our product install id

RHO13-881068-276104-257894-234567-527149-827145-465991-892954-92

Regards
      Hendrawan

"MMService" <MMService@adobesupport.com>
      11/01/2007 13:01
      Mail Size: 11930

To
      cc

Subject
      Re: Macromedia customer service request - Product Activation
      Our Ref

Your Ref

Hi Hendrawan,
      Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Support. This is with regards to your Product Activation software.
      For RoboHelp Office a new product install ID is generated if a user attempts to activate a license on a new machine. Please provide us the new 55-digit product install ID that appears during activation on the new machine. Once we have that, we can generate a new activation code for you.
      Hope this helps. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
      As part of our ongoing efforts to improve our service, we would like to know what you think of the level of service we have provided. We'd appreciate it if you take the time to answer our customer satisfaction survey that you may receive shortly.
      Cheers,
      ~GlennR
      Adobe Asia Pacific Support
      Got Questions?? The Adobe Knowledge Base has answers!!
      Quickly and efficiently access technical information.
      http://www.adobe.com/support/
      APTechnician@adobe.com
      Australia 1300 550205 (only local call charge applies)
      China 10800 650 0172 (toll free support in Mandarin and Cantonese)
      Hong Kong 800 962 234 (toll free support in English, Mandarin and Cantonese)
      India 000 800 650 1152 (toll free support in English)
      Indonesia 001 803 631 0013 (toll free support in English)
      Korea 82 (0)2 563 2555 (local call charge applies)
      Malaysia 1800 80 8821 (toll free support in English)
      New Zealand 0800 444 735 (toll free support in English)
      Philippines 632 636 8451 (toll free support in English)
      Singapore 800 636 3020 (toll free support in English)
      Taiwan 0080 163 1314 (toll free support in Mandarin and English)
      Thailand 001 800 631 0008 (toll free support in English)
      Other +(63) 2 636 8450 (in English)
      For those Asia Pacific countries not listed above, the number used to contact support Asia Pacific Customer Service in English is 415-832-3975 (toll call to the US).
      ----- Original Message -----
      To: <aptechnician@adobesupport.com>
      Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 12:08 PM
      Subject: Macromedia customer service request - Product Activation
      > The following information was submitted on the Macromedia Customer Support
      > E-mail Form:
      >
      > Name : Hendrawan Nasroen
      > Email Address : hendrawannasroen@hsbc.co.id
      > Country : ID
      > Voice Phone : 62215246486
      > Issue Concerns : Product Activation
      > Order Number :
      > product Serial : RHO13-V7CMF-G7U6-4YKAP-MULVW
      > HTTPREFERRER :
      > http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/support/index.cfm?event=processcsissue&loc=en_xap
      > Source Form : Customer Service (CS CONTACT)
      >
      > Issue follows below
      > ------------------
      > Our current activation number is expired and requires new one.
      >
      >
      >

This message originated from the Internet. Its originator may or
      may not be who they claim to be and the information contained in
      the message and any attachments may or may not be accurate.

• 1. Re: ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO ADOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE???
          Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)
          Welcome to the forum.

The forum is supported by users of RoboHelp rather than Adobe employees so you can't really expect us to read through a whole load of emails that you have exchanged with Adobe. It would be a courtesy to extract the main points.

As you are using RoboHelp X5, it should be as simple as installing that on the new PC and clicking the activate button. It should not matter that it is installed on the PC no longer under your control. Obviously the copy on that PC will no longer be licensed so it will be in breach of any rules an organisation such as your has, but that will not stop it working.

Also note that RoboHelp must be installed with the login of the person who is going to use it and they must have admin rights.

If you have problems, the Adobe contact numbers for activation can be found at http://www.adobe.com/activation/phonenumbers.html

• 2. Re: ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO ADOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE???
            darkagn Level 1
            Hi Hendra,

Just quickly reading your correspondences with Adobe support, it appears that you have all the information you need. In his first response to you Jervis says:
            "For RoboHelp Office a new product install ID is generated if a user attempts to activate a license on a new machine. Please provide us the new 55-digit product install ID that appears during activation on the new machine. Once we have that, we can generate a new activation code for you."

So you provided your product install ID and Jervis wrote back with an activation code. That is all you need although I think that Jervis may've confused you in the next email by asking for your install ID again.

Having said that I feel that I should express my own experiences with dealing with Adobe support. It took me two emails and three phone calls over the space of four weeks to get a response to a simple upgrade query. I found this extremely frustrating and time consuming. I don't know what the service is like in the US or Europe, but I must agree with Hendra when I say that the level of service and support in Australia/Asia is below par. That is a true shame because I am a fan of many of Adobe's products.
            • 3. Re: ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO ADOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE???
              Level 1
              Hello Hendrawan,

I apologize that you had difficulties getting your activation processed. I have contacted the activation group on your behalf and had them process the id you posted above. The activation code was sent to you via a private message.

Have a great day!

Thank you,

Bobby Walker
              Adobe Technical Support