Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Builder 3 Express - Debug support

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2014 May 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have coldfusion 10 and wanted to know if I get ColdFusion Builder 3 trial version. After 60 days, it will get converted to express edition, I wanted to know if debugging will work with express edition.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dharmendra

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 14, 2014 May 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about remote server debugging, that is only available during the trial or with a valid serial number.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2014 Sep 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what about debugging on a local server? or are you saying that debugging in general is not available in the express edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe it is a feature that is disabled entirely in the express edition.  I can't confirm that though, as I have a full license to ColdFusion Builder.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation