5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2014 2:07 PM by AdobeUser-1991

how do i get my team to all see the same say, ID, document using the cloud?

1888man

how do i get my team to all see the same say, ID, document using the cloud?

• 1. Re: how do i get my team to all see the same say, ID, document using the cloud?
          AdobeUser-1991

You don't. The team leader gets the IDs, and if you want to share files within a folder, you have to use an outside application such as a personal ftp, google drive, drop box or another service similar.

For some reason, Adobe will not allow us access to shareable folder technology. They are very tight-lipped as to why, but it has seriously ticked off us Adobe users who have been begging for ways to share documents in a centralized folder with each other.

• 2. Re: how do i get my team to all see the same say, ID, document using the cloud?
            1888man Level 1

Tech support claims that this feature will be available by the end of the month. 

Sent from Samsung Mobile

• 3. Re: how do i get my team to all see the same say, ID, document using the cloud?
              AdobeUser-1991 Level 1

1888man wrote:

Tech support claims that this feature will be available by the end of the month.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Adobe Tech Support says a lot of things that sometimes don't come true, such as Sharable Folders. January 2013 they promised Sharable Folders in the Creative Cloud Update that went live on June 2013. But it uploaded without the Sharable Folders feature and without explanation on why there was no sharable folder. Here we are, almost a year and a half since they have promised it to us, and there is still no Sharable Folder or explanation. I don't trust them and I don't like them. I have been an Adobe use for over 20 years and I have never felt so much animosity towards a company whose products I use at least 30 hours a week, as I do towards Adobe right now. If there was a viable alternative to Adobe, I would jump ship immediately. Unfortunately, I am forced to drink their kool-aid.

• 4. Re: how do i get my team to all see the same say, ID, document using the cloud?
                DanielW2011 Level 1

Adobe Max was a smoke and mirror show and they demonstrated "Folder Sharing" so we bought into it. Myself and 7 of my clients. After the Max show they turned it off like nobody would notice. Two weeks after they stopped the folder sharing feature they put a little notice that they had did this. Nice how they treat their loyal customers. Every month they charged us an extra $20 over a single account without the folder sharing. What good is "team work" if you can't share a folder of files. Sharing a single file at a time is a waste of time.

After a year still no folder sharing but the same old story of "soon". Adobe is using the extra money they are "stealing" from paying clients to pay for this development. We are being forced to pay the extra money again for another year as there is no way to downgrade to a single user account. Adobe likes to use this as an excuse to continue to rob and steal from loyal user that have no choice but to deal with these crooks.

My only suggestion is for new users not to buy the team account package. There marketing material is filled with misleading statements that gives the potential new customer the impression that they can work in teams, as if a team can  work sharing single files. This is a sign that Adobe is about the cash grab and not about the quality of software and the end user experience.

• 5. Re: how do i get my team to all see the same say, ID, document using the cloud?
                  AdobeUser-1991 Level 1

DanielW2011 wrote:

My only suggestion is for new users not to buy the team account package. There marketing material is filled with misleading statements that gives the potential new customer the impression that they can work in teams, as if a team can  work sharing single files.

I have been hesitant to buy into Cloud for Teams because I don't want to be limited to just one team. As a freelancer, I may have to join several different teams. Adobe just doesn't listen to us.  #LongTimeUserStartingToDespiseAdobe