2 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2014 2:57 AM by D Fosse

Just in case you can not access your account again. (Adobe status links)

Silkrooster Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Adobe has a status site for the cloud. If they are working on it, it should appear there.

Creative Cloud Status

Adobe also reports on twitter @adobecare and @Adobe

• 1. Re: Just in case you can not access your account again. (Adobe status links)
          Trevor.Dennis Adobe Community Professional

A good find Bruce.  Noel made the point that keeping the desktop Application Manager closed for the most part, should at least keep you from loosing the use of your CC apps if another outage should happen, but that's a bit of a pain because your Typkit fonts are not loaded, and sync does not work (if you use it).  You are also going to be late with updates, although they are announced all over the place.

CC Status.JPG

I regularly get the 'You are signed out' problem when trying to sign in to the DAM, and have the hassle of deleting OOBE\opm.db  every time.  That's been a known problem for a couple of months now.

• 2. Re: Just in case you can not access your account again. (Adobe status links)
            D Fosse Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The tip about keeping the CC app closed is a good one. If the apps can't connect, they'll still run for 30 days or whatever the period was. But if the CC app signs you out, it takes all the other apps down with it. If you can't sign back in then, you're basically scr*wed. Which is why I think this particular bug is a very serious one.

I had this a lot, but eventually found the trigger: it was one particular external USB drive. If any CC application was open while this drive was connected, I'd get signed out with 100% certainty within four minutes. Now I just have to make sure that all apps are closed while it's connected, and it hasn't happened since. I just use it for backup purposes so that works fine.