2 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2007 8:43 AM by stefano_d

customize learning interactions

stefano_d
      Hello everybody!
      I have added some learning interactions directly from the common library "learning interactions" to my flash project).
      I would like to know:
      1) how to add a page result with the user's score
      2) if I can access learning interaction's properties by action script (i.e. I have added to the stage a "Fill in the blank" interaction. Can I set the question dinamically, reading, for example, a xml file by action script or the only way to do it is editing manually the component inspector? As a matter of fact I want to develop the same e-learning project in various languages, if it is possible to set questions, answers and messages of each interaction dinamically I will save a lot of work).
      Every whitepaper, article, tutorial about it would be very precious.
      Thanks a lot and have a nice day
      Stefano
        • 1. Re: customize learning interactions
          Simon Bailey
          Hi Stefano_d,

A little premature here but I build e-learning apps and although am not to clued up on the learning interactions in the common library I am going to be putting up a tutorial soon on how to build a simple quiz using AS2 and XML similar to what your stating, so watch me blog :)
          • 2. Re: customize learning interactions
            stefano_d Level 1
            Hi,
            first of all, thanks for the answer.
            Right, I imagine that if I build my own learning objects I can attach them to a data source (data base or xml file). I would like to know, instead, if it is possible to interface by action script the properties of learning interactions (such as question, answers, navigation button and so on). At the moment the only thing I found is how to calculate user's score (answers are stored in "SessionArray" array, so all you have to do is to count "W" and "C" values of "result" property for each element ).
            Well, at the end, if learning interactions' properties are not accessible by action script I will create my own objects.
            Have a nice day
            Stefano