1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 27, 2014 7:01 AM by michaelfellis RSS

No Drag-n-Drop feature for my mounted Adobe Drive in my Adobe Bridge CC

emad7105 Community Member

I've developed a custom Drive Connector for our storage server. In Adobe Bridge CC, after connecting and auto-mounting to our server through Adobe Drive 5, there is no Drag-n-Drop feature for my data inside the mounted drive. But, if I browse other directories of my Mac with Bridge, all files are draggable. What could be the problem?

It's quite strange! Because, files within my mounted drive are draggable through Adobe Bridge CS6, but not in Adobe Bridge CC !!!

My configuration:

-------------------------

Mac OSX 10.9.2

Adobe Bridge CC 6.0.1.6

Adobe Drive 5.0.2.16

Our own custom Drive connector

• 1. Re: No Drag-n-Drop feature for my mounted Adobe Drive in my Adobe Bridge CC
          michaelfellis Community Member

I too have discovered the lack of Drag-n-Drop support in Bridge when browsing assets provided by my Adobe Drive connector.  I have tried telling Drive that I support nearly all of the Drive features by adding  "Capability"  objects to the ConnectHandler's response object (including Capability.COPY and Capability.MOVE), but that had no effect; Bridge still refuses to let me drag an asset provided by the connector.

I would very much like to know what I have to do in order to provided Drag-n-Drop functionality.