1 Reply Latest reply on May 16, 2014 9:20 AM by John T Smith

Acrobat Deployment

ChrisP589

I am having trouble deploying Adobe Acrobat Pro XI Pro in the packages built from Creative Cloud Packager on . I have tried the last 3 versions all with unsuccessful results.

I am building packages with applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver etc. I know you are not able to build a stand alone package with just Acrobat in it and have it successfully install

When the package installs, all applications are installed and in "add or remove programs". However Acrobat does not show up as a application yet it is in "Add or remove programs" without an icon.

I have launched an adobe application (Dreamweaver, Illustrator) before launching Acrobat as instructed by support. We were given a temporary solution to download Acrobat on it's own, treat it as a trial and sign in with Adobe account credentials. This workaround gave us an 89,000 day trial. However this is a major issue in moving forward with mass imaging. All members of the organization will have my account tied to their Acrobat which is just not going to work.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

(Master Computer - Win 8.1 Professional 64-bit)

(Slave Computers - Win 8.1 Professional 64-bit)