5 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2014 10:39 AM by Roxy4488

Is anyone having problems sending files from SendNow now that they've used Send?

Roxy4488

I sent a couple files in Send and now I cannot send files in SendNow.  It tells me to check my internet connection and that it cannot send the files.  I've reset the internet connection and it still does not work.  I even tried send a file through Send and it worked fine, but when I went back into SendNow I got the same message. Are other people having issues with this? Any suggestions?

• 1. Re: Is anyone having problems sending files from SendNow now that they've used Send?
          bob.treitman Employee Moderator

We haven't made any recent changes to SendNow that should've affected you ability to use it.

Can you try accessing SendNow from a different browser and let us know if that makes any difference? Do you have another computer that you could try it with?

• 2. Re: Is anyone having problems sending files from SendNow now that they've used Send?
            Roxy4488 Level 1

It is very strange because I've always used Google Chrome to use SendNow

and I've never had a problem until this morning after trying Send.  I went

it and tried it in Firefox and it worked fine, but still doesn't in Chrome.

Not sure what happened because I used Send in Chrome and it worked fine.

Thank You,

Roxanne Schutz

Gatehouse Media, Inc. NE Holdings, Inc.

Heartland Classifieds- Maverick Media, Inc.

Penny Press 1, Penny Press 4, News-Press,

Syracuse Journal-Democrat, Hamburg Reporter

P.O. Box "O"

Syracuse, NE  68446

1-877-269-3358

classad@ncnewspress.com <rschutz@ncnewspress.com>

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If

you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the

intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action

based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this

message in error, please advise the sender immediately by sending a reply

e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.

• 3. Re: Is anyone having problems sending files from SendNow now that they've used Send?
              bob.treitman Employee Moderator

It's possible that Chrome updated itself and a change they made caused an incompatibility with SendNow.

Are you using a Mac or Windows machine?  What version of the operating system? Can you check the Chrome version number and let us know what it is?

• 4. Re: Is anyone having problems sending files from SendNow now that they've used Send?
                Roxy4488 Level 1

I'm using a Mac OS 10.6.6 and I haven't updated Chrome unless it

automatically did.  The version that shows is 34.0.1847.131.  It looks like

there is an update so I will do that and see if it fixes it.

Thank You,

Roxanne Schutz

P.O. Box "O"

Syracuse, NE  68446

1-877-269-3358

• 5. Re: Is anyone having problems sending files from SendNow now that they've used Send?
                  Roxy4488 Level 1

I tired that again after the update and it still doesn't work in Chrome.

Thank You,

Roxanne Schutz

P.O. Box "O"

Syracuse, NE  68446

1-877-269-3358

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Schutz, Roxanne