• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Taleo users have problems opening documents after installing Adobe Flash player 13.0.0.214

New Here ,
May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the release of the newest version of flash, 13.0.0.214 many Taleo users can login but cannot view documents in the Taleo system.  When they click on a document, it does not open.  The last version which worked was 13.0.0.206,  Is a fix available for this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2014 May 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of documents?  I don't know what "Taleo" is, so you need to provide some information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2014 May 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Taleo is a recuriting software where resumes and other forms are submitted by potential job hunters.  The Documents open in adobe.  So far, we have downgraded all users to version 13.0.206, and I am guessing we will test the next version after 13.0.214 to see if the problem has been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2014 May 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

enteraunique wrote:

The Documents open in adobe.

What does that mean?  Adobe is the name of the company that maintains hundreds of softwares, each has a distinct name.

What is the file type of these documents?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2014 May 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This apparently is still an issue with Flash 13.00.214 and Taleo (trying to access/open PDFs within Taleo).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2014 May 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've seen the same problem. We tried using the translate to HTML capability, but could not get it to work with .docx files. For security reasons, we are pushing the latest Flash version out and are seeking alternative solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2014 Jun 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are seeing the same issue with Taleo and Flash Player 14.0.0.125. Is this something that Adobe is addressing? Has anyone gotten a fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO it looks like this issue is still going on. we are seeing it with FP 17, and FP 18.  Taleo has said to go back to FP 13.0.0.206. How can I get this version?  I need to be able to use taleo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would strongly not recommend the 13.0.0.206 release. It's over a year out of date and and contains known security vulnerabilities that will leave your system susceptible to exploits.  Ultimately, Taleo really should update their code to correct this bug or contact us so we can help advise them on any changes that need to be made.  If any version 13 extended support release can be used, I would recommend getting our latest which is secure (13.0.0.296) - Where can I find the "Extended Support Release" of Flash Player for Windows or Macintosh?

Past versions of Flash Player (including the .206 version) can be found here: Archived Flash Player versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines