I had exactly the same problem and in my case I could not resolve it. It appears that somehow the file with contains the editable code gets corrupted leaving only the rendered content which cannot be reverse engineered.
I had to start all over again.
It has left a bad taste in my mouth. I do not think that the software is robust enough for professional use yet. I feel very insecure when I am working with it. Constantly expecting it to crash. I now save to two different folders but only compile in one. This helps to avoid the problem in the future.
Can you post/mail me your files?We will try to debug your problem
I had the same issue happen with 2 projects I was working on. One was fairly small, the other was a multi-week, fairly complex project. I can open them but cannot save or publish. Please help!! If you will send me your email address I will mail you my files for debugging.
You can share your file in a cloud storage service like Creative Cloud,Dropbox and mail me the link.
To message me link click on my image .
Than in the page that appears click on the 'message' button.
Thank You! I just sent you a message with a link to the smaller file. I hope you can figure it out, I have about a month invested in the more complex one and would hate to have to start all over.
Hello: I am also having the same issue.
I have problem with creating (*.oam) file.
I have installed the trial version of the programm and have been learning it for 5 days.
Annimation is produced and I can preview them in browser, but I can not publish them.
(The procedure: Menu/File/Publish settings.../ Animate Deployment Package/Publish)
I have also uninstalled/reinstalled (not just restart!!) the programm, neither has resolved the issue.
Hello, this may sound stupid, but in my case, the problem was that the folder where my files were saved, had a special character (é) in its name. I erased that and everything is just fine now.