2 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2014 4:04 AM by freddiemac1982

I'm not receiving any audio in AE CC. Please help..

freddiemac1982

Hello, I searched and searched for this answer on our thread but couldn't find anything other than a few posts from 2010 that didn't really help me out. If there are any recent discussions that cover this, please point me in that direction. Last week everything was good. I don't use AE that much because I'm using Premiere Pro more but trying to make the jump to AE. I never changed any settings or anything like that but for the past few days when I open up AE and import a clip, when I play it, I have no sound at all. I was wondering if this could be from my settings or just computer. I'm not the most literate person with computers so I will its everything I know about this MacPro because I know that is vital information.

Mac Pro running 10.7.5

2 x 2.66 GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon

9 GB 667 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM

NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT 256

I have around 5.5 TB of space as well if that helps.

I guess I just wanted to know by taking a look at the things below is something missing or possibly turned off. Should I uninstall AE and re-install it? Or is it just something in my settings that may be off. Please let me know if you need any more information.