6 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2014 12:46 PM by Szalam

    What is this effect




      Really like this animation effect where it looks like the point of view is from the back of a car as it speeds away and trees etc fly past. What is this called in the world of animation so i can research it a bit more? I know it's "not" a dolly zoom and here is an example I found at 50 seconds into the clip:


      Thanks in advance :-)