3 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2014 8:28 AM by fgregor

Adobe Extension Builder signing error.

cero Level 1

We are trying to sign our own plugin for adobe indesign and we have a valid Comodo certificate but seems like it keeps showing a warning everytime is installed in the extensión manager of any computer. We have searched for different solutions but none seems to be working. Which steps should we follow to make sure it Works.

Thanks,

Cesar.

• 1. Re: Adobe Extension Builder signing error.
          fgregor Adobe Employee

Hi Cesar,

Which tool are you using to sign your ZXP? (Extension Builder, UCF.jar or ZXPSignCmd?)

What is the warning message you are seeing in Extension Manager?

Can you please also tell me the exact version of Extension Manager you are using? Please make sure you have updated to the latest version of Extension Manager CC via the Creative Cloud desktop app, or Adobe Application Manager.

Thanks,

Fraser

• 2. Re: Adobe Extension Builder signing error.
            cero Level 1

Thanks Fraser.

I'm signing with Extension Builder with Eclipse (Flash Builder)

I'm installing with Extension Manager CS6. With Extensión Manager CC occurs the same problem.

Here a screenshot of the error we get.

1.jpg

Thanks!

Cesar.

• 3. Re: Adobe Extension Builder signing error.
              fgregor Adobe Employee

I believe what you are seeing here is caused by an old bug which has since been fixed. Can you please check the exact version of Extension Manager you have by going to Help > About Extension Manager (Ayuda > Acerca de Extension Manager).

If you do not have Extension Manager CS6 version 6.0.8 or Extension Manager CC version 7.1.1, please download the updates from here:

Adobe Extension Manager Updates Downloads

Please let me know if that does not solve your problem. Alternatively, you may email me your ZXP file at fgregor@adobe.com and I will investigate further.

Thanks,

Fraser