• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applications missing from Creative Cloud Desktop application

Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2014 May 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are unable to locate a specific application then it is likely the computer you are using does not meet the current system requirements.  In the following example you can see that After Effects and Premiere Pro are missing from the list of available applications.

CCD apps missing.jpg

When I look at the System information for my Windows installation I am informed that I have a 32-bit version of Windows 8.

Windows System info.jpg

This means that I will be unable to install Premiere Pro or After Effects as my current computer does not meet the minimum system requirements.  You can find a list of Creative Cloud system requirements at Adobe Creative Cloud – Tech specs.

For additional information please see Not all apps displayed for download | Creative Cloud desktop app, Adobe Application Manager.

If you have confirmed that your computer meets and exceeds all of the listed System requirements then please see CC desktop lists applications as "Up to Date" when not installed.

Message was edited by: Jeff Wright Updated ink to http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/all-apps-displayed-aam.html.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2014 Jun 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jeff.

This is very Common error with the Adobe Creative Cloud application.

If you have already have Download Adobe Creative Cloud application you can use Download Center : Adobe Creative Cloud for your Product Download.

You can also try this with your application if you are not a trail version user.

1. Launch the Adobe Application/ Creative Cloud application manager.

2. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner and select Preferences.

3. In the Preferences menu, under General, click the Account tab.

4. Click Sign Out from Creative Cloud.

5. When prompted, sign in with your Adobe ID (usually your email address) and password.

Once You are done the application may ask you for update, Please let the application update Completely.

Note: Please Close all the other Adobe application before you Proceed.

All the Best.

Thank you

Maitreiyee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maitreiyee,

I also faced the same problem as Jeff's. Tried your solution, but it did not work. I have still 26 days left of my trial. The App tab shows: Illustrator CC(2014) with green tick and Up to date. I have successfully worked on CC two days back, but I Quit it. Now when I signed out and signed it again after restart of comp, it doesn't work. Pl. help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shalabh please see CC desktop lists applications as "Up to Date" when not installed - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.html for information on how to reinstall Illustrator CC 2014.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2014 Nov 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems. I have tried everything and still nothing works. I get folders, questuions and a lot I really do know nothing about. I just want a software running and After I started online, I have nothing but problems. I have now tried in 2 weeks and still nothing works.

I will leace creatice cloud soon - also because of the obviously missing help - and the help I get is wrong. This is backwards for Adobe and forwrad for nwe and simple software. We will change to other software soon.

We find it very very very strange that we shall pay so much money and get so little help.

Once a smart man said KEEP IT SIMPLE, and I rember once a Adone CEO telling the same. Have Adobe forgot we want it easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

European Mannuquins I am sorry you are facing difficulties utilizing your Creative Cloud Membership.  What specific errors are you experiencing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I have a lot of problems. First og all the system will not accept my account and even I have downloaded CPLauncher and can see the software, I will not genereate password. Nothing works, and if do not, I have to stop paying, because my boss are a little angry.

He says: We pay and it do not work. Find other software. We can’t afford you sitting doing nothing. If Adobe makes such a software that causes us trouble, we will change to something else, we do not need Aobe for our projects.

So Jeff – The software are very complicated, it can run, It can’t genereate license,  and on top of all this, I have to defend Adobe. Well – I will not. I have been fighting in 3 weeks and this week is the last. Monday morning I will stop using Adobe coud and stop my membership.

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Michael Peters

<Removed by Moderator>

Fra: Jeff A Wright

Sendt: 18. november 2014 17:51

Til: Michael Peters - European Mannequins & Shop

Emne:  Applications missing from Creative Cloud Desktop application

Applications missing from Creative Cloud Desktop application

created by Jeff A Wright<https://forums.adobe.com/people/JeffAWright> in Creative Cloud Download & Install - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/6940856#6940856>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative cloud installer is missing from my desk top ( Mac )

If I click on the Icon in applications it says ( The application CC is no longer open )

I downloaded the Creative cloud installer and when I tried to run it it says ) Another version is running Please quit and retry error code 86 )

Light room and Photoshop are running ok but I cant update them

Regards

Robin Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

For some reason I can only download the Adobe Premiere CC 2014 version, although there are couple of newer ones.

How come?

tiPr1.jpg

Thanks,

Ori

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have Video selected as what to display. Change it to All Apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still the same thing - only Premiere Pro CC 2014... Not a higher version..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Move the scroll bar all the way to the top and post another screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tiPr1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That it says "Try" suggests you're not logged in under a Creative Cloud subscriber email. If you are a subscriber, make sure you're logged in under the right account.

You would use the cog icon, Preferences, to log out, in order to log in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm logged in as a Creative Cloud user and on my account I purchased Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you running? The newest version may only work under Windows 7 and 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running on Windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

orir92863031 wrote:

I'm running on Windows 7

64 bit or 32 bit version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a CC subscription? If so, is it the same email account as you used when you bought Premiere?

It would make sense that if the two are different, and you're logged in under the one you used to buy Premiere, you would only be shown options to re-download the version you bought.

Hoping that they are different, log out of the Premiere purchase one and log in under your CC subscription one. Then you should be able to install later versions of Premiere, as well as all the other apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what a CC subscription is..

I created an Adobe ID and purchased Premiere for as a "Creative Cloud single-app membership for Adobe Premiere Pro (one-year)‎".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A CC subscription is shorthand for membership of any one of the Creative Cloud plans.

You have a Single App CC subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines