We apologize for inconvenience. Why are you still trying Splendor Beta? The full version is available at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=coldfusion Can you try that?
No, this is a problem I'm having with CF11 proper, didn't have any such problems with the Splendor Beta.
Here are possible workarounds, you may try:-
- Try an alternate browser (issue primarily occurs with IE).
- Try alternative address http://127.0.0.1:port_no/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm or http://localhost:port_no/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm or http://ip:port_no/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm.
- Try the passwordreset.bat and then try with the same ip or loopbak ip address.
- Try a different server and remotely access the server http://ip:port no.
- Enable internal/built port for ColdFusion and then try http://localhost:8500/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm, where 8500 is the internal port for ColdFusion.
Note:- Enabling internal/built port would require a ColdFusion Application Server restart.
The possible reason of this behavior is the CFID and CFTOKEN getting changed from the request start to request end. To find the cause, you can try running Charles Tool and follow the below steps:-
- First of all stop all http request.
- Close all browsers.
- Install Charles proxy.
- Start Charles proxy.
- Requests few times for http request (The CF Admin URL) to record its in-depth in Charles session/file.
- Then save those Charles session/file and review them for error/mistake in component and interface.
Hope this helps
I tried with chrome from remote computer using the built in server on port and didn't work. I changed the port number and didn't work. CFID CFTOKEN behavior is normal, so that can't be it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't work either.
So as of right now, I can't setup my server. I'm going to try to reinstall using the default admin username and some easy password.
The issue is happening because of mime type (.air) entry specified in the web.config of the webroot. Can you try the following steps:-
- Navigate to the webroot of your site.
- Take a backup of web.config and open it with text editor (notepad etc)
- Comment the entry for mimeType extension of ".air" like <!--<mimeMap fileExtension=".air" mimeType="application/vnd.adobe.air-application-installer-package+zip" />-->
- Save the file and restart IIS.
- Launch CF Admin and try to login.
Commenting out the .air type in site specific web.config file has resolved the issue.
As a stop-gap, we were able to get in using the following method:
1. Go to ColdFusion11\cfusio\lib\neo-security.xml and set the admin.security.enabled variable to false
2. Restart the CF Service
3. Go back to CF Admin
Hope that helps.
This seemed to have resolve the issue in Windows 8.1:
1. Installed the platform installer for IIS
2. Installed the IIS static content component
This was driving me crazy. Installing IIS static content fixed it for me.
Could you please go to cfusion >> lib folder and open the adminconfig.xml and change the value of <runsetupwizard> to false. Save the file and try login in the admin page again.