3 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2014 1:29 AM by DietmarB

Problem with Photoshop Touch

DietmarB

Hi,

I use Photoshop Touch ver. 1.5.1 on an Android 4.1.2 device and Ps CS6.

The problem is: the Pictures from Photoshop (psd-files) are not displayed on PS-Touch?

I save the picture on two ways: in the cloud and on th sd-card.

What is the Problem?

Can you please tell me what I have to do.

Thanks Dietmar

• 1. Re: Problem with Photoshop Touch
          SG... Adobe Employee

Hi DIetmar,

I moved your question over to the Photoshop Touch for tablets community.

regards,

steve

• 2. Re: Problem with Photoshop Touch
            Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

I don't think PSDs are recognized locally (on the SD card); I haven't tried it. They are, however, recognized when imported from Creative Cloud (but remember that they'll be flattened if any layers exist).

Can you see them and/or not import them? If you see the name but not the actual image, give it a bit; sometimes CC needs to do some mojo before displaying the image.

Interestingly, even though it's not mentioned, RAW files are able to be imported to PS Touch via Creative Cloud. (At least mine are; they're RAF files from my Fujifilm X-S1.) Very neat. (You can't work with them like you can in, say, Camera Raw or Lightroom, but it's still kind of nice to be able to access them.)

• 3. Re: Problem with Photoshop Touch
              DietmarB Level 1

Hi, thank's for the answer.

No, i can't see any files on my Cloud-Catogorys. Maybe the synchronisation is not correct.

The Sync Prozess shows: it works, after a few minutes it show: Sync done - but no file on the display.

Now i test it with a smaler file an only 2 layers. The result I will tell you.

Thank's