4 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2014 12:56 PM by Myriah505

Won't let me add a submit button

Myriah505

I have created a contact form from a template. When I try to add a submit button, the little check box to do so is grayed out and it won't let me do it. Any idea why?

• 1. Re: Won't let me add a submit button
          jcanepa Adobe Employee

I am assuming that you are using the FormsCentral AIR application.  In the app, you can create forms "offline".  These forms cannot collect data, so you cannot add a submit bottom to them.  The form has to be uploaded to the FormsCentral server before you can add the Submit button.  Switch to the Collect Responses Online tab and click on the Move Form Online button. 

-Jeff

• 2. Re: Won't let me add a submit button
            Myriah505 Level 1

Thank you so much. I moved in online, but now it is telling me I have to pay for a subscription in order to set up the submit button. Is that true? Seems a little ridiculous.

• 3. Re: Won't let me add a submit button
              jcanepa Adobe Employee

Everyone is allowed to have 1 form.  If you want more you need to have a subscription.  Details are at Subscription Options - Free, Basic, and Plus | Adobe FormsCentral

If you have one form already you will need to delete the form in order to create a second form.

-Jeff

• 4. Re: Won't let me add a submit button
                Myriah505 Level 1

Thanks for your help Jeff. I'm going to have to figure something else out though. This service is too screwy.

I deleted all my other forms, so now I only have one, but it still won't let me link it to the web.

So then I went to look at the subscriptions and you have to read it really carefully to realize that it's .99 the first month, then $14.99/month after that for the 'Basic' subscription. But the 'Plus' subscription is only $11.99? That makes no sense. I do not trust this software.

I remember you used to be able to just create forms and set up email submissions within Acrobat. Why can't you just do that anymore?