Please follow the mentioned steps:
1. Navigate to Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE and rename it to OOBE.old
2. Enable root account: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1528 and log on to root
3. Disable any security software if installed on Mac
4.Delete opm.db file located at :MAC : ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe
(opm.db file is present in your user library.This library is hidden from MAC 10.7 onwards.
So in order to locate that,
- Click on Go at the top
- Select Go to folder
- type ~/library/
- This will take you to the library folder and then you can locate opm.db file at Application Support/Adobe)
5. Download CC desktop from www.creative.adobe.com and try to install it. Incase you are not successfull then please Check the Activity Monitor and see if AAM process is running, if yes then try to kill the process.opm.db file needs to be deleted in order to process further. WIN 7 and 8 (64 bit):
- Rename OOBE to OOBE_old located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
- Relaunch the Browser
- Go to https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud
- Sign in with Adobe ID and password and download CC desktop app.
These steps might help you.
Worked! Thank you!
<!-- AddThis Pro BEGIN -->
<!-- AddThis Pro END -->
I am having the same problem, but I'm stopped at Enabling the Root Account. I'm on Yosemite 10.10.2, and the directions do not match.
Go to 'library' where? On my computer? The adobe site? I see no 'library'.