1 Reply Latest reply on May 23, 2014 3:09 AM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

signed up for cc but not downloading it this week

suz davison Level 1

Hello a few questions if possible -

If have signed up for cc and am waiting for a new computer can I download to my old one some things or start tutorials until I receive the new one?

Will I be able to uninstall off the old computer and install on the new one when it comes? How many times can you uninstall and reinstall programmes, is there a limit?

Also does it matter if I am not installing straight away?

Kind regards

Suzie

• 1. Re: signed up for cc but not downloading it this week
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

You may install software on up to two computers. These two computers can be Windows, Mac OS, or one each.

If you install on a third computer, it will request you to De-activate on the other two computers.  You can then reactivate one of the previous two computers, and use Creative Cloud apps on it.

If you regularly need to use the Creative Cloud on more than two computers then it would be best to purchase an additional subscription.  This is the same licensing BTW which we have for our perpetual product.  An advantage though for Creative Cloud over the perpetual product is that you can install on Mac and Windows with the same subscription!

When you install it on the third computer or for the third time & when you to activate it, if it installed & activated already twice, there will be an option of deactivating it from the previous computers, please click on that.

Next it will allow you to activate on your new machine,

Now you can go back to your first computer, log out & log back in of Desktopp CC App, launch any product, if there is any product to buy, in that prompt there will be an option to " license the software", please click on that & sign in.

It will reactivate the CC on the first machine.

Activation & Deactivation Help

Regards

Rajshree