3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2017 11:01 AM by zurielv49202087

    Photoshop transform height or width as pixels instead of percentage

    Splurj Level 1



      As the title suggests I'm wondering if it's possible in Photoshop to transform an object and input the height or width of it as pixels instead of a percentage?