1 Reply Latest reply on May 23, 2014 10:44 AM by JJMack

I keep getting an error code U44M1P7 when trying to update camera raw

ladytc5477

Can anyone help? I keep getting an error code when trying to update my camera raw, and 3 other updates. I am using a mac.

• 1. Re: I keep getting an error code U44M1P7 when trying to update camera raw
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

IMO Adobe  left  a Program out of the typically list namely Photoshop

Troubleshoot Update Errors

Many update errors are caused by missing or modified files required by Photoshop, typically by a disk cleanup utility (Ex: CleanMyMac, MacKeeper, etc). Make sure you have the latest updates for your clean-up utilities or discontinue use.

Explanations of error codes:

U = Updater.
          44 = Install Update Error
          M1 = Automatic
          M2 = Standalone mode
          P = Patcher
          6 = Done With Errors
          7 = Installation Failed

ISSUE: Installation failed. Error Code: U44M1P7, U44M2P7, U44M1P6
          SOLUTION: Run the installer. Reinstall Photoshop CS6 to repair/replace the missing/modified file. Select Help>Updates… to run the updater again. http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-u44m1p7-installing-updates-ccm.html

ISSUE: The adobe update 13.0.1.2 errors with code U44M1I210.
          SOLUTION: Restart your system, download and install the updates manually. See “Solution 3″ here. http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-u44m1i210-installing-updates-ccm.html

========================================================================================== ======================================================

To fix the update install problems I've had with CC I use the direct installer I downloaded from Download New Adobe CC Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant/Manager) | ProDesignTools  Follow the download instruction to the letter otherwise you will be denied access.  Once to have it. Install CC on top of itself.   That will back level CC to  CC version 14.0.  Then use Photoshop menu Help>Updates.  All updates should install and all the extensions and addition you made to cc will still be there.