3 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2014 12:48 PM by A.T. Romano

How can I create .wmv files?

WillemHeijns Level 1

Which (preset) options should I use?

• 1. Re: How can I create .wmv files?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

WillemHeijns

You will need to be more specific?

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

Please tell us the properties of your source video, the project preset that you or the project is settings for the project, and what properties that you want the export to have in the way of frame size, frame rate, etc.

For example for a .wmv export...in Premiere Elements 12, Publish+Share/Computer/Windows Media there are several presets. Once you select the appropriate one, you will probably have to click on the Advanced Button/Video Tab and Audio Tab of the preset to customize the export settings.

And, an important consider is that most people do not see the Windows Media choice. It is toward the bottom of the list of choices under Publish+Share/Computer and you need to scroll down the list to find it (See the thin vertical scroll bar to the right of the list of Publish+Share/Computer/ choices.

If you need clarification on what I am asking, please do not hesitate to ask.

We will be watching up for your details so that we can move forward to give you the specific answers that you need to succeed.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: How can I create .wmv files?
            WillemHeijns Level 1

Problem solved. Scrolling was the answer. Thanks.

• 3. Re: How can I create .wmv files?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

WillemHeijns

Thanks for the follow up with the great news - problem solved.

Best wishes

ATR