• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS/AIR Running and Debugging Issues with Flash Builder

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2014 May 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having very frustrating intermittent issues running and debugging Flex applications on an iPad 3rd generation retina with Flash Builder 4.7.

Until this morning, launching on device using both standard and fast packaging worked pretty well. Every now and again, I'd get a dialog saying the packaging had completed successfully, but it hadn't. A quick change of the USB cable to another port on my iMac and it started working again. I'd also randomly get a "Error occurred while installing the application: Invalid <device> specified" error, which quickly went away.

This morning, with the same code base, the same certificate and provisioning profiles, Flash Builder has only managed to successfully package and run my application on my iPad twice and I must have attempted to launch fifty or so times. Standard packaging, fast packaging and with and without the useLegacyAOT.

Does this sound like a Flash Builder issue? Is my iMac USB driver dodgy? Has anybody else experienced this?

Any help greatly welcomed!

Thanks,

Simon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 24, 2014 May 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might seem a little extreme but try removing and re-installing Flash Builder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2014 May 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I have had this problem sometimes. With my Mac Book Pro.

Try making a new flex application and see if you have the same result.

When I had this problem I created a new Application and copied every thing from my other application.

This my be a hard solution but I don't no any others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines