4 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2014 10:16 AM by Szalam

    i looking for time effect and i forgot its name


      Hey guys,


      Im looking for an effect i really want to use but i forgot its name. Its basically time changing like back,forward,back,forward you can mostly see it on some skate movies or somethink like that if anybody knows what i mean pls help me im desperate. I saw a tutorial on youtube a while back when i didnt need it but now when i need it i cant find it thx in advance