4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2007 5:26 AM by Bart_Blesgraaf

CFSEARCH

blackandwhite Level 1
      Hi All,

I've set up cfsearch to run static and dynamic pages. I seem to have an issue with the results showing stuff like:

CGI Variables: AUTH_PASSWORD= AUTH_TYPE= AUTH_USER= CERT_COOKIE= CERT_FLAGS= CERT_ISSUER= CERT_KEYSIZE= CERT_SECRETKEYSIZE= CERT_SERIALNUMBER= CERT_SERVER_ISSUER= CERT_SERVER_SUBJECT= CERT_SUBJECT= CF_TEMPLATE_PATH=****************************** CONTENT_LENGTH= CONTENT_TYPE= CONTEXT_PATH= GATEWAY_INTERFACE=CGI/1.1 HTTPS=off HTTPS_KEYSIZE= HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE= HTTPS_SERVER_ISSUER= HTTPS_SERVER_SUBJECT= HTTP_ACCEPT=*/* HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING= ...

etc etc.

Is there a way of stopping or changing this?

TIA

Trevor
        • 1. Re: CFSEARCH
          jdeline Level 1
          Try turning debugging off.
          • 2. Re: CFSEARCH
            blackandwhite Level 1
            Hi,

Didn't work, I've pasted more of the output below:

#TITLE# Field to Fridge - the journey of your food
            #SCORE# Summary score: 91%

This is the output from the #summary# field:

CGI Variables: AUTH_PASSWORD= AUTH_TYPE= AUTH_USER= CERT_COOKIE= CERT_FLAGS= CERT_ISSUER= CERT_KEYSIZE= CERT_SECRETKEYSIZE= CERT_SERIALNUMBER= CERT_SERVER_ISSUER= CERT_SERVER_SUBJECT= CERT_SUBJECT= CF_TEMPLATE_PATH=***************************************** CONTENT_LENGTH= CONTENT_TYPE= CONTEXT_PATH= GATEWAY_INTERFACE=CGI/1.1 HTTPS=off HTTPS_KEYSIZE= HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE= HTTPS_SERVER_ISSUER= HTTPS_SERVER_SUBJECT= HTTP_ACCEPT=*/* HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING= ...

Just looking at custom fields with vspider to see if I can output the database #decription#

Cheers

Trevor
            • 3. Re: CFSEARCH
              Bart_Blesgraaf
              I'm having the same problem, my queries (the content of the cfquery tag) are shwoing, which is obviously unsafe and not user firendly. Any solutions yet?

Bart
              • 4. Re: CFSEARCH
                Bart_Blesgraaf Level 1
                Never mind. I found out that using the Verity Spider should do the trick. Now I have to find out hwo to work with Spider...

Bart