2 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2014 7:49 PM by sjdik

Why is it, when I sign in on Premiere Elements, that it acts like it is working, but nothing happens?

sjdik Level 1

The sign in box just keeps going and going...Why can't I sign in?

• 1. Re: Why is it, when I sign in on Premiere Elements, that it acts like it is working, but nothing happens?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

sjdik

What version of Premiere Elements are you working with and on what computer operating system is it working?

Are you by any chance working with Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1? If so, there is no more Sign In for that program. And, photoshop.com is discontinued. None of that bars you from using the program. Just ignore (cancel out) of any messages that might lure you to do otherwise but continue into your project. And, you do not have to buy into Adobe Revel in order to continue with your Premiere Elements 10 or earlier which are involved in this type of situation.

Please supply more details so we can determine what is going on with your report of Sign In problem.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Why is it, when I sign in on Premiere Elements, that it acts like it is working, but nothing happens?
            sjdik Level 1

Yes, it IS Premiere Elements 9 and I installed it on a new iMac.  I hadn't used the program for awhile.  So you are saying ignore the sign in when it says to sign in to take advantage of additional (free) content?  I was not aware that photoshop.com is discontinued.  What is taking its place?  Also, it is still possilble to make slideshows with Photoshop

Elements, also version 9?  I installed that as well.  I have used older versions in the past, but got away from it and would like to get into it again.  I did editing in Photoshop Elements, made slideshows, and then put them into Premiere Elements to give them a little more pizzazz and a movie menu.

Thanks!

Sandra