4 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2014 5:40 PM by A.T. Romano

mp4 format ?

Dungeonmaster Level 1

How do I render from premiere into mp4 format ?

• 1. Re: mp4 format ?
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The Elements Tutorial Links Page http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1275830 has links about the publish/share process... click and read

• 2. Re: mp4 format ?
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Dungeonmmaster

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

For now I will generalize and then customize an answer for you based on the details that you supply.

You can export a file with a .mp4 file extension in either of two routes....using Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64bit as the model...

a. Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD and one of the MP4 presets.

b. Publish+Share/Mobile Phone and Players/Apple iPod, iPad, iPhone and one of its presets

Remember that .mp4 is just a file extension (a wrapper/container format) which wraps the video and audio compressions of a file. So in your Premiere Elements exports you may have to take into consideration what you want in the way of compression as well as file extension, depending on the file's use requirements.

Looking forward to your follow up.

Thanks.

ATR

• 3. Re: mp4 format ?
              Dungeonmaster Level 1

I am using Premiere Pro CC version 7.1

• 4. Re: mp4 format ?
                A.T. Romano Level 7

Dungeonmaster

Somehow your thread got posted in the wrong forum. You posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum; you want the Adobe Premiere Pro Forum. Please see link

Premiere Pro CC

Thanks.

ATR