5 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2014 4:58 AM by hans-g.

hello, I live in flanders, Belgium, and I am changing my profile :

annemiebaetens

when it comes to change my btw number (I stopped my business) into an empty space : there is a link : to change this, contact our customer support : well, can anyone tell me how to do that actually ???? the telephone nummer is "not allowed", so I want to do it by email or so, but which one to use ? and why is it so difficult to contact Adobe ? why all those selection boxes where my case is not in ?? even here, I am not on the right place, I know ! please somebody help me ?

• 1. Re: hello, I live in flanders, Belgium, and I am changing my profile :
          hans-g. Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hello Annemie,

I'm not so sure in which matter you want to get contact to Adobe. A General Information you will find here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html  > View all Products ... > Select a product or service... > Your product > Select a topic ... > Using my product ... > I still need help ... >  If "open" please use chat, I had the best experiences.

Good luck!

Hans-Günter

• 2. Re: hello, I live in flanders, Belgium, and I am changing my profile :
            annemiebaetens Level 1

HELLO Hans-Günter,

that’s exactly what I did, actually, but thanks for the answer :

I have sent my message and am waiting ever since … it is not that urgent …

thank you so much for your answer and help.

maybe an other question: I am using photoshop CS5 on my macbook, is it normal that I can’t upgrade the camera raw anymore ? (nor other ones like Bridge ..)

better to go to photoshop CC, where all updates are automatically done ?

kind regards from Vrasene, Belgium

Op 29-mei-2014, om 09:42 heeft hans-g. <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

created by hans-g. in Adobe Camera Raw - View the full discussion

Hello Annemie,

I'm not so sure in which matter you want have a contact to Adobe. A General Information you will find here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html  > View all Products ... > Select a product or service... > Your product > Select a topic ... > Using my product ... > I still need help ... >  If "open" please use chat, I had the best experiences.

Good luck!

Hans-Günter

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6417710#6417710

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Adobe Camera Raw by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 3. Re: hello, I live in flanders, Belgium, and I am changing my profile :

Hello Annemie,

may I resist please. I for my part would prefer using the Chat, did you try it already? As I said above I had the best experiences. As an example to Show you I used this path: Contact Customer Care

ccContact.JPG

"An Agent is available" >>> Not always ;-)

What concerns CS5 so I'm not able about, bacaue I upgraded some times ago to CC.

Hans-Günter with Kind regards from the "North Ring" of the Allgäu.

• 4. Re: hello, I live in flanders, Belgium, and I am changing my profile :
                annemiebaetens Level 1

oh, Hans-Günter , I just googled „algae” : in the Alpen !

what a nice place to live !

here, for every old house they tear down, they build an apartment instead … scaring how fast they build here : we have a lot of immigrants here and they multiply like rabbits

I spent my youth and childhood in a green scenery, but now, the street where I used to live in has changed into a busy road with lots of traffic ….

okay, and now I must start processing photo’s …

have a nice day and enjoy the clear air that you can breathe over there

kind regards,

Annemie

created by hans-g. in Adobe Camera Raw - View the full discussion

Hello Annemie,

may I resist please. I for my part would prefer using the Chat, did you try it already? As I said above I had the best experiences. As an example to Show you I used this path: Contact Customer Care

https://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-6417780-643230/450-507/ccCont act.JPG

"An Agent is available" >>> Not always

What concerns CS5 so I'm not able about, bacaue I upgraded some times ago to CC.

Hans-Günter with Kind regards from the "North Ring" of the Allgäu.

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6417780#6417780

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Adobe Camera Raw by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 5. Re: hello, I live in flanders, Belgium, and I am changing my profile :

Hello Annemie,

you are really right. We here live in a charming landscape. Mountains, lakes, forests, large Roman buildings and villas, military buildings from Roman and Medieval times, feudal fortresses and Castles, romanesque abbeys and monasteries, late gothic churches, elaborately half-timbered houses ... heart what do you want more? ... and I know you can't forget your childhood's fine days! I'm sure there are remained enough of These places in your area too, or?

Yours sincerely

Hans-Günter