1 Reply Latest reply on May 29, 2014 4:35 PM by A.T. Romano

Using PE12 I can not render files the files loose focus and flicker?

Rico1108

My computer is a iMac osx version 10.9.3. On 05/02/14, I downloaded PE12. every time I try to render the files in my project, the files flicker loose focus.

• 1. Re: Using PE12 I can not render files the files loose focus and flicker?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

rico1108

Premiere Elements 12 Mac

When you talk about rendering are you referring to rendering as in rendering the Timeline to get the best possible preview of the playback of the Timeline content in the Edit area monitor?

What are the properties of this Timeline content? All video files?

Video compression

Audio compression

Frame Size

Frame Rate

Interlaced or Progressive

File Extension

Pixel Aspect

and/or Brand/Model/Settings for camera which record the source video

Do the properties of your source video match the properties of the project preset that you or the project set? If you let the project do the set based on the properties of the first video drag to the Timeline, please tell us the set details that you find under Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and its Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ratio readings even if they look grayed out.

If you are really talking about rendering as in the export sense of the word, please include with the above the export choice under Publish+Share/.......and preset and any customization of it under the Advanced Button/Video Tab and Audio Tab.

Let us start here and then customize the troubleshooting based on your details.

Thank you.

ATR